How much weaker is outdoor bud than hydro?

in my experience, bushies can be just as strong as hydro but that's not really the point.

the point is you'll have a heap of weed to smoke that you grew yourself. there's really no feeling like sparking up a little homegrown

best of luck

Yeah that in it self is worth a couple of levels higher, just like growing your own vegies they always seem to taste that little bit nicer and sweeter. :bongon:

It's hard to beat 15trillion lumers per mm2. If the same strain assuming it would cope with indoors and out, I'd suggest all other factors being equal the outdoor would shine. It's impossible to match the lighting capability of the sun.

Indoors though, it is significantly easier to control the environment which can result in bigger yields and better crops.

It's not an open and shut case.

I believe indoors and outdoors both have the same potential for potency.

IMO it comes down to how well the plant has been looked after.

Unfortunately most "bush" out this way is shitty quality from fucked up grows where i believe "bush" it gets its bad rep.

Ontop of which, any "bush" that IS grown properly and gets you fucked up is probably going to be marketed as "hydro" anyway to get better prices...

:bongon: