How much weaker is outdoor bud than hydro?

Ok ive always smoked hydro grown bud never tryed outdoor and now that im growing a outdoory i was wondering how much weaker will the bud be than the same strain in a hydro setup? cos ive been told its deffently weaker grown outdoors which makes sence.

Also as you ppl who smoke a fair bit of bud would know you get tolerance to it and not get as stonned if you smoke weed all the time liek me i smoke as much as i can afford ATM which is about 1 - 3 3g bags a week but each bag only lasts me a day maybe a day and a halve. anyway im just hopeing im still going to get quite stonned from a outdoor plant

Well It all depends I guess Some would arguee the outdoor is just as and if not stronger than indoor grown plants, But it all comes down to the strain,.

Yeah i believe it depends on the strain of the plant more than the growing medium with some varieties simple being more potent than others. Hydroponic does not necessarily mean its going to get you more stoned than an outdoor organically grown plant. Potency is affected by treatment during growth stages as well as the curing process. There's always been constant debate regarding hydroponic vs bioponic and potency. Personally I got the best toke from an organic plant.

Btw i'm more of an enthusiast but i am planning on starting some of my own grows in a few weeks. The base of my knowledge comes from basically what i've gathered and seen from countless hours of research on the internet. ;)

Happy toking

Edited by Marijuana Muffin