Hey guys,

I'm planning to start growing outdoors for my first time and i was just wondering how large a pot would have to be to produce a relatively large plant? (at least 5ft) How much would such pots cost me? I'd grow in soil but the ground where my site is has only hard clay, which i hear is a poor growing medium (and is also very hard to dig through btw).

Thanks in advance ;)

you woul;d b betta to run the hose ova the area you want to dig up

then with a pitch fork and pick and shoveldig yourself a 3 ft round by 3ft deep hole

then lay 2 carp on the bottom of the hole,now in a wheel barrow or on a tarp mix up 2 50lt bags of coco 2

biscuts of straw 2lts of dynamic lifter and i bag of compost mix,mix it very well

then shovel in on top of carp fill hole well then cover with straw and keep watering it

first time use seasole now if you get it ready now it will b ready to plant at outdoor time

good luck and that will grow you what you r afta

big pots make for big yields

id be inclined to go something like 75 ltr

ofc depending on my growing season

50 ltr pots are 15$ i believe

fill a wheely bin and wheel the bastard there

improvise use ya head,theres no real rules

apart from big pots big yields

just be sure ya plant will fill the pot with roots

no good having 50 ltrs of medium and ya plant flowers after a week of being out there

hope that helps

take care

bil