Is that a chlorose

Worry about the fertilizer later...

As it is, before anything else, you need to flush with plain water as soon as you can, if your pots hold 20litres, you need to flush with 60 litres of water(just an example, I don't know how much your pots hold), no fertilizer.

Let them dry for a few days, then re-apply fertilizer.

I still think the cause of your problems was related to the heat, in your other thread, in the pictures, you had those plastic pots, sitting in full sun, on 38°C+ days, which could mean your root temperatures could have been 40+. That combined with a excess amount of fertilizer(any kind, not just nitrogen) in your pots = disaster.

By the way Nitty, he's in Bulgaria, so he can't just whip down to the local bunnings etc and use what we use, English may not be the first language here either lol

Wrangler.

I am growing outdoors - I meen, it pots on the window outside, OK, now I am gonna flow them with a lot of water, you really stressed me, and then see what is gonna happen...

Do you in England really have nutrient mixtures especcially for cannabis? That is very strange...

Do you think my plants will survive? lol

We are Australian mostly...

We don't have specific nutrients for cannabis, but there are some that are more suited.

Dont stress too much, they are a tough plant. The damaged leaves will never look better, but new leaves/growth should look good once their back to normal.

Once you have put all that plain water through the pots, let them dry for a few days, maybe a week, then you can put more fertilizer in... just make sure you only use 25-50% of what it says on the bottle/packet.

Only use fertilizer in soil once/1 time a week or less, plain water every other time.

lol

G'day Pastet89,

Yeh man , don't worry too much ... with advice given here they should come good in no time :crazy:

Excellent advice and good info lol

Yep, just flush them well , then when you start feeding again just go really light with the nutes :peace:

Very hardy plant indeed. No Worries.

Well , I've no need to add anything else ... Just to say , good luck with it and all the best for the rest ;)

Cheerz :toke:

Budman :faint:

Hi

Today I flushed them with really a lot of water, there were about 1,5 liters upon every pot. I mentioned that the chlorosis is a litle bit starting to dissapear so next time I am thinking to flush them again with the mixture of FeSO4 (which also contains 2,4 % N). What do you think: would this be bad or not? I am wondering if to flow just with water also next time to clean the soil from nutrients fully, but I am also afraid that the chlorosis is an emergent need of Fe and can not dissapear without adding any Fe.

It is always best to flush with plain water and get rid of it all, then replace with a fertilizer that contains everything.

A few reasons: Excess of other nutrients can cause the plant to not use others. In the case of Iron(Fe), too much manganese, zinc or copper can cause the plant to not use Iron at all, it gets locked out, and it won't matter how much you put in, if there is too much of the others, it simply won't get used.

If you put to much Iron in, you can lock out phosphorus(P).

Plants produce waste via the roots (poo) and build up over time and cause a salt build up or high salinity, which also causes lockout of nutrients, another reason its important to flush with plain water, especially in soil if you add lots of fertilizer.