Thc intake more with tobacco

When nicotine is involved the following two words are interchangeable habit = addiction

I gave up a 20 year pack a day nicotine addiction, then found cannabis, and have only tried a joint with spin once, which made me feel quite ill, and all I could taste was tobacco.

I don't really get it though, I meant yes they are both things that are burnt and inhaled. But milk and beer are both drinks, yet I don't often spin any milk in my beer?

I used to smoke ciggies a long time ago and absolutely can't stand mixed. It really ruins nice MJ. Makes it so harsh and ruins the high. The nicotine headspin makes me feel like shit.

My girlfriend is the opposite though. She says that smoking cones green is too harsh and has to mix. I really don't get that.