Thc intake more with tobacco

Apparently burning tobacco and cannabis together, the tobacco burns the mix hotter. This supposedly decarbs thc more effectively for absorbing into the blood thro the lungs than just burning cannabis alone.

My opinion tho, is smoking tobacco is a real good way to get a long term addiction to a terribly harmful drug - nicotine.

It's the only reason people who spin their pot, crave for a bong or j, and some even wrongly believe cannabis is addictive.

Plus, not many can grow their own organic tobacco these days, so add in the tobacco co's pesticides and herbicides to the mix..

Vaporizing cannabis/hash and oil alone and or ingesting (for thc11) to get your dosage level higher, is a much healthier option.

:)

I can't say that it helps to absorb THC but I do know that it is a disgusting practice that wrecks all the god work a good grower does to turn out nice pot.

I cringe when I watch friends spin my pot with tobacco but it's their choice - dumbass's :bongon:

Green cones are the only way to appreciate the finer qualities that pot has

Jimbo :)

THC is supposed to vapourize at around 350c... and the yellow flame (similar to a candle) in the lighter is around 1000c... how would tobacco make the pot burn any hotter .. i really dont know.. this is a stoopid habit.. but hey if you want to ruin great weed and increase the chances of getting cancer ( as mixing tobacco and weed together greatly increases the very real risk of getting cancer).. you go ahead..

as for me tho.. i wont even rage some one out that want to mix.. as far im concerned they can just go and get fucked...

to quote the great jimbojones... Dumb asses...

lol

Each to their own ... though I must be a "dumbass" lol so what would I know :toke:

I do know this ... Commercial Tobacco is nasty stuff indeed , definatly steer clear (if your not already *hooked*) .

Smoking Cannabis is shown to be relatively harmless (if not possibly "good" for you) , mix it with tobacco and It's instantly been tainted with many more carcinogens (even radioactive poisonous heavy metals in tobacco :peace: )

It is also obvious (and proven) that people will actually crave their bongs or Joints or whatever .. as far as to be quite addicted to the tobacco mix ... I've known plenty of people that DO NOT smoke cigarettes but they smoke bongs/J's like a perpetual chimney all day everyday , heheheh ... alot of these people tend to mix with quite a bit of tobacco. Almost 1/2:1/2 sometimes :bongon:

Go Green. :freak:

Why do I smoke? ... good question , thx for asking ... just developed the habit really ... wasn't much Canna around at times so end up smokin a few mates cigs .. a few more year by year and before ya know It 10 years have gone by and your a "25" a day type smoker (if not a borderline chainsmoker). :)

Why did we always have a "mix" of Canna and tobacca? .. not sure , I never did In the real early dayze (just a Nugget in a Pipe usually) .. others around me were doing it later on , had it here and there ... guess i enjoyed the Buzz ;)

Then once you get used to it ... It's like a "straight" cone doesn't quite "do it" for you. 15 years and I still do the same ... although the tobacco I mix with *most* of my budz is such a small amount I can't see it harming ME very much in the scheme of things ... And I just prefer it through a bong.

There have been good lengthy discussions here on this subject as to what reasons people have for mixing with tobacco.

For me these include ... Heaps of really shitty Cannabis budz and/or leaf 'n' tip was common for us , seemed to help get it down easier ... sometimes not 100% dry smoko was the go , tobacco helped it burn and make an more "even" mix to shop up ... even sometimes (and I know It's blasphemy :D) the really sticky budz were easier chopped into cone mix format with the help of a pinch or 2 of Baccy ... and for some people they had the idea that it "makes it go further" which is absolutely stupid heheh.

Btw , on average I would smoke a ratio of probably about 1:10 .. maybe a little less , Hardly visible in the mix sometimes , but a non tobacco user can still notice it.

In being honest with that ... I still put no baccy in my Pipes ... rarely in my joints (depends on the gear) and occasionally smoke straight green Cannabis in a bong also (Had almost a year of just pulling chunks off the branch and shovin em into the cone when I was up livin in the rainforest ...

And ofc It depends on the company ... if I'm smoking with non tobacco users I smoke it without tobacco .. and vica versa with "spin-doctors" heheh ... a healthy compromise has always usually been the case from my experiences as many people are thoughtful enough to ask about the tobacco spin ... and usually quite happy to seperate the mix for the consideration of others :) ... So even if it is a very "fucked up" thing to do , I still respect that most people are happy to compromize.

At Mardigrass I smoke it green 95% of the time ... but there is always some really really nice budz around which I'm more than satisfied to smoke Au Naturale :D

I didn't realize that there were some people who are highly offended about it ... I know many who strongly disagree but have never personally had anyone 'rage" on me for it ; )

I'm not looking forward to the day I have to answer to the discussion .. Well how can you call it "medicinal" use if your mixing poisonous tobacco with your bud? :) fair enough , but this life is rarely an "easy" one ... and things are never as "Black and White or Grey as they seem.

O.k. then ... just trying to add a little more perspective to the discussion ... plz don't hate on me , I'm fragile :)

Cheerz all and Enjoy ... *No matter what your poison may be* :)

Budman :peace:

P.s. ... I agree SS , although I thought the temp was a little less than that for Vapourizing .. and I would think it ludicrous if anyone were to ever put baccy in a Vape.

P.p.s. ... Have read the study (It's here somewhere) on tobacco working to helps absorb THC somehow more efficiently ... and there are also studies to show that smoking Cannabis can help to *negate* the harmful effects of smoking tobacco also.

I smoke with baccy. Just always have, i don't even know anyone in my area that smokes it green.

Why? Habit i guess, helps damp/sticky buds mull up n burn thats about it.

That said i don't like to use tailor made cigarettes... you see all the horrid tobacco that comes out of those things? Way too dry and full of tobacco stems and crap. I use a little bit of rolly tobacco in my mixes.

I'm going to start smoking green once i get a harvest.

Yeah well, i'm gonna get cancer and die... well the last ten years of your life suck anyway.

:)