hi guys - what removes the smell off you and your clothes after smokin

My little secret is to shit myself. The number of times that's got me out of tight, awkward situations... No one says anything about the aroma of weed. Just kick back and evacuate your bowels. Like the words to the sing, 'Whenever I am afraid/ I exercise my bowels...And no body knows I'm afraid.' Yeah, my strong advice is to drop a load in your pants or let go some flatulence you're been saving up for a time like that.

And it's a great way to break the ice when you meet new people. They never forget you. Instant recognition! They couldn't give a tinker's cuss about what you've been doing. Their attention is focused on the fucking here and fucking now, so to speak.

Give it a try and let me know how you get on.

Al.

Dude sounds like you got a bit of OCD there... Maybe try not smoking stuff that aggravates it. ROFL at fish :peace: hillarious.

but yeah, if the smell bothers you you could either a) make foodstuffs outta your gear OR :peace: get a vaporizer

but if you are having showers and stuff and still "smelling it" i think it might be more of a mental thing...