hi guys - what removes the smell off you and your clothes after smokin

i always wash my hands/spray deoderant even have a long shower whenever i have a toke, but i always feel dirty and reeking of marijuana when im high and frankly that feeling always bugs me alot when im baked.

Anyways, does anyone know of any ways that remove the smell of smoking weed off you?

I just want to do one thing that i -know- will make me smell non-smoke/marijuana'y rather than run around for hours doing nothing.

thanks so much for reading this and coping through my rudeness.. (y)

Heh Mongy I'd love to be able to eat it, however i only really have access to hydro buds, so i dont trust myself to blow a ton of money by fucking up the recipe.

Also im not sure the minimum amount of weed you can use to make butter but ive heard figures of about half an ounce? So i dont really have $150 for weed atm either :s

Thanks for the replys though, im just trying to know what fellow tokers do about this situation or if its all just in my head (and noone can pick up the smell of smoke/weed off you)

Heh Mongy I'd love to be able to eat it, however i only really have access to hydro buds, so i dont trust myself to blow a ton of money by fucking up the recipe.

Also im not sure the minimum amount of weed you can use to make butter but ive heard figures of about half an ounce? So i dont really have $150 for weed atm either :s

Thanks for the replys though, im just trying to know what fellow tokers do about this situation or if its all just in my head (and noone can pick up the smell of smoke/weed off you)

Did it recently with 2 grams of bud and 150g of butter.

Seriously you could train a monkey to make canna butter.

If you have access to a food processor simply grind it into a powder and bake into a simple fudge brownie recipe or a cake mix from the supermarket, and skip the whole butter process.

yeh unless u shower right after smoking... or if u get a vaporizer then that could solve ur problem, all u might need after a vape is a breath mint at most.

and i agree with Early, cooking canabutter is easy, just search on google and read a few diff ways people make it and find the one that would be easiest for you, ive heard a quarter of an ounce is around a stick of butter, but i cant be completely sure, i'll be trying it soon though and i'll let you know how i go.