imho

a combination of problems

toxic nutrient build up in the pots

too much water not nuff air pon the roots

and insect attack

these plants are very stressed

a K spray is a must

like liquid Kelp

when plants are stressed they can use up all the available K in less than one hour

flush first

now how long does it take for the pot to dry out???????

while the flush is running spray with k

never spray under lights

spray strictly before the lights come on

or after they go off

seen

you may have to improve the drainage, or maintain higher grow room temps

The ideal leaf temperature should be 76f or 24.4c degrees.

For every degree of leaf temperature over 76f/24.4c degrees your plant is at a loss of 10% of its photosynthetic ability.

As far as a maximum leaf temperature is concerned, 86f or 30c degrees is the absolute max.

At 86f/30c degrees your plants stomata closes, and your plant is now in survival mode.

Use an infrared temperature meter directly on the surface of the leaf.

If necessary, adjust your spinner or the temperature of your air flow accordingly.

The Ideal Leaf Temperature is 68f or 20c <->78f or 25.5c degrees

irey guidance

I agree I'm also wondering if your temp is too low, especially at night. It would be very useful for you to give us night and day temperatures so we can settle that issue once and for all.

Looking at your pots in the trays: when you water and the pots drain into the trays, do they just sit there in a puddle of nutes and water. How do you get the water out of the tray after each watering? Do you water by hand or machine, how often and for how long?

I'm thinking a combination of troubles: your temp needs to go up to correct level. Also too much water sitting there and not draining out.

For good measure flush your pots with clean water, then give them a new solution of nutes and drain them for a day (unless they wilt and show sign of drying out).

Are you lights fairly close? the stems arn't clearly too long and thin but poor light may be adding to the list of woes.

More pics, further back so we can see your entire system would help

Great advice thanks guys

I'll get them pots raised up a bit so there is no re-absorbtion of old nutes and water back into the media

and I'll flush asap and like Radic suggested hit em with the seaweed solution also....

in the meantime I'll get a pic up of my grow box for you all to suss out

P.S had plenty of successful grows in this box the just having some starting probs with these couple of plants in particular

post-17285-1247197269_thumb.jpg

Couple of shots of their home for those that asked

Damn cat is always trying to eat my plants

Current temps whilst in darkness period 20.0 c humidity 71%

Got em up on the bricks and I'll flush as soon as the media dry's out a bit more

The other 2 are NL clones one of which is a damn big clone

Hay john c,

It looks like you have come to some good improvements pretty quickly with suggestions from the fine crew err. :scratchin:

I could have a heap of questions on in my first post but just thought that others would drag info out of you. The critical bit of information you could have provided first up was about those so call "Tray" catching for storage and use (uptake) by the medium at it's leisure - big mistake ............... get rid of them and your plants will soon be traveling & growing well, so well you will 'spin out at them'

Being so water logged was the most likely cause of slowed growth rate - lack of O2 at the roots. They looked so sad & all droopy. Things will look up now - :whistle:

:peace:

Nitty.