whats upsetting my girls?

hey mate well it seems to drain quite fine its got about 20 % perlite through the bottom half of the mix do you think it is were i just let it drink the water that runs out the bottom of the pot into the tray its sitting in after each feed? well ill run the ppm and ph test you said a bit later on when its feed time and ill let you no whats going on cheers heaps mate your a champ take care buddy dirtyman!!!

hey sukonmi i just done that test and i think it is what you said my tap water has an ec of .3 and the ph is 7 when i put the nutes in today i put the ec on 1 and put the ph back up to 7 i then fed the plant in soil and tested the water that came out the bottom and the ph had changed to 5.5 and ec was 2.7 :yinyang: so i dumped the water that ran out and now i just need to no what to do and how to fix this problem because the plant is slowly getting worse ?

thanx heepz bro your a champ

dirtyman

hey guys i need sum advice on wether or not i should trow the sick girl out side to finnish off because i dont think shes unsavable like s s sugested but i do have a healthy plant in a recycle system in a cupboard under fluros that could use the 400w and would bud alot better what do you guys think??

the sick plant! post-27815-1246885996_thumb.jpg post-27815-1246886201_thumb.jpg post-27815-1246886457_thumb.jpg