ozco seeds

Guest weekprik

Also what about people like me that want to get seeds to grow a male?

I would be pissed if they ALL turned out female,

the only sure fire way to get females is from clones mate,

OZCO were fine by me. I bought 20 ww/sweet tooth. Took 2 weeks to arrive. Germinated 5. They all germinated within 24 hours. Never had that happen. They grew very fast and 4 out of 5 were female. They produced well although i had a bit of grey mold to contend with. The smoke is pretty good (7/10?) although not the best i have smoked by any means.

we early flowered the ozco seeds to see what percentage their sex would be on purpose, the others are growing somewhere else, so far i have had to pull 11 of my ozco seedlings because they were male, plus 6 didnt germinate so im left with 6 out of 20 seedlings heaps sick percentage!

let me get this right u started with 20 ozco seeds ? u had to pull 11 of them cause they were male, 6 didnt germinate u said, thats adds upto 17 seeds gone and u say u have 6 left ? how does that work ? add it up right next time.

so far i have had to pull 11 of my ozco seedlings because they were male, plus 6 didnt germinate so im left with 6 out of 20 seedlings heaps sick percentage!

Hey Sadant, if you could come up with a foolproof way to sex the seeds or a test to see if they will germinate I am sure the seedbanks would be happy to know, until someone works out how to test them we will just have to take pot :rolleyes: luck.

As weekprik said:

the only sure fire way to get females is from clones mate,

http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/ruinkai/coolgleamA.gif

look my flatmate wrote that,,,im not going to argue i dont know alot about the ozco seeds

il do something about him getting his own account to post here,,then i wont have to relay messages :angry:

but yeah focus is mainly on the clones at the moment,,maby i should start a new thread with the clones not ozco seedlings :wacko:

I just invested in an ozone generator :rolleyes: ,,as the smell was getting out of control, works great just need to get another timer for it,, how long should i run it for? its a 6w ozone gen..