Fruit flavoured weed?

i know of 1 grower putting the root's in hot water and covering them with 1kg of sugar

he has been doing this for about 20years and his weed always tastes very sweet

another person i know puts carbohydrate powder that he gets from a health food store 1 that has a lot of fructose over the root's in the same way and his buds are some of the most tackiest buds i have ever touched

im harvesting some WHITE RHINO & SUPER LEMON HAZE in about 30days and will try both methods and let you guys know how i go

Edited by wonkabuds

i have tried the blueberry & banana finishing liquid and there not what there cracked up 2 be as they tasted the same as my normal harvest

i have found that adds a bit of a fruit taste is blooms final and if you add it just before you change your cycle to 12/12 it assists in extra nodes and even a blind man knows what that means :) :) lol

CHEERS

in cairns its everywhere

Mango smelling and tasting is pretty common

at least for me

anyways Ive been told from a few mates and shit @ diff times, all you have to do is to keep putting mango skins on the top soil

i did it on a plant of mine and it reeked of mango thus people didnt smell it and go looking

its a technique if you r growing in urban creeks and shit