Collectivise Guerrilla Growing knowledge

Cheers for that Yawningman. Personally I think we're all getting a little too paranoid, I think an obvious and good rule of thumb is if your doing individual plants, you can get away with them on your property..........one here one there, but if you have any intention on commercial or just plots of multiple plants I would say it is highly advised to go guerilla and always be cautious when attending your site.

In other words think about what your doing, be smart, and don't be overly paranoid. Remember that if you see people walking near or a distance from your plot, they don't just instantly know that your growing dope, they have no idea, your just another walker round the area.

Think about it and be smart

Scraps

were i useto grow i would walk into packs of 20 roos an the first time i grew there they got eaten ,

an the old bloke up the road told me to take fresh dog shit up every time u go there an spread it around the roos smell that they dont cum near, rabits to ,

i was on a steep hill so wen it rained the dog shit would wash away so i made sum lil boxes sortof out of chiken wire an tied them about a foot up so the air would spred the smell more never had a prob after that an i grew there for 8 seasons.

i also dug a big hole lined it with heshian sacks ( so the roots of close trees dont pierce the plastic ) then thick plastic it fills up throu winter.

an i never planted them in lines mine were all 15/20 foot apart every were but i never had to worry bout any one finding them

nearly forgot most hellecopters out in the bush were i was an that was on acers 30 KL out of town were just checking the wirers an the poles ,

Edited by smashed1

I 've just found this post dammit! have been explaining my years and years of growing in other posts ... perhaps I 'll compile my stuff here.

one thing strikes me as important tho': you've got to know yr area. if you don't know the behaviour of yr native animals AND local humans you're behind the eight ball from the start.

previously here someone has said wallabies are no problem but where I am they WILL eat yr plants especially if the weather's dry. they eat the leaves but don't like the heads. gliders WILL eat the heads and they're hard to keep out ... the little bastards can FLY! I haven't found a remedy for them yet, altho if there are no trees nearby they won't go over ground very far.

thin tree trunks, like regrowth wattle, spread over the ground around yr patch will deter cattle ... the cattle are leery about putting their feet in between things in case they get caught up.

yes, dog shit worked for me. rain eventually washes out the odour so you need to have regular supply of this ... like, that's quite a few dogs!

I 've just found this post dammit! have been explaining my years and years of growing in other posts ... perhaps I 'll compile my stuff here.

one thing strikes me as important tho': you've got to know yr area. if you don't know the behaviour of yr native animals AND local humans you're behind the eight ball from the start.

previously here someone has said wallabies are no problem but where I am they WILL eat yr plants especially if the weather's dry. they eat the leaves but don't like the heads. gliders WILL eat the heads and they're hard to keep out ... the little bastards can FLY! I haven't found a remedy for them yet, altho if there are no trees nearby they won't go over ground very far.

thin tree trunks, like regrowth wattle, spread over the ground around yr patch will deter cattle ... the cattle are leery about putting their feet in between things in case they get caught up.

yes, dog shit worked for me. rain eventually washes out the odour so you need to have regular supply of this ... like, that's quite a few dogs!

liveing on alot of acres with 30 km of full on bush behind you tend to have a few dogs bro specialy with sheap n shit to pack em up easy