the room temp is cool at 20C

let it go to 24c

but that is not the cause

your not in a dodgy grow tent are you????????

Actually that is most likely the cause ......

If the root temperatures are below 20C then thats the problem.

Nothing wrong with grow tents, it's not the tents that are dodgy, it's the growers ...... I have seen some excellent crops in tents.

Thanks everyone for the responses! Much appreciated! B) :) :)

Frazzle - I have had a real good look and I cannot see anything in the medium or the jiffy pellets...??

Chron - I think I did overwater them in the first few weeks and have since dried them out, hence the sparce waterings they are getting now, I've reduced the waterings to 3mins every 6hrs since they are still showing signs of overwatering.

Cyclops -

The problem is most likely cold roots between watering

I have no idea how to do that and this room has seen a lot of action so I doubt it is that

thanks for the idea though :)

Radic - I have flushed them mate - didn't help

your plants are suffering form too much love bro

They are getting the same routine as all my other plants and I usually get good results?

let the room go to 24c

I cannot get the room any warmer - it has 6 x 600w in it but the air coming in is around -4C so it is pretty chilly

your not in a dodgy grow tent are you????????

no mate - I use shipping containers

I'm leaning towards the idea that I have overwatered them - caused some root rot and the temps are too low at the moment for vigorous growth

Jimbo :/

Chron - I think I did overwater them in the first few weeks and have since dried them out, hence the sparce waterings they are getting now, I've reduced the waterings to 3mins every 6hrs since they are still showing signs of overwatering.

I'm leaning towards the idea that I have overwatered them - caused some root rot and the temps are too low at the moment for vigorous growth

Jimbo :)

yeah probly still too much.........im still doing it too B) , i should practice what i preach :) ..... just started

but yeah......if the pete pellet is wet ya need to let it dry right out so it starts shooting new roots in search of moisture :/

it would probly be best to just hand water once a day untill they start needing more :/

Good luck,

:)

hey i also bought a a grow tent i potted up three times in it each time my plants suffered weird symptoms

in a few days my plants looked fucked wasn't sure what it was someone told me about the dodgy tent plastic.i bought a new mylar tent problem solved.

also try roots excelurator as it fixed my plants and is designed to rid plants of rot

if you don't have any try fungarid can be bought at any hardware store or garden centre and is cheap.