Tenancy database-Rental issues after charges are laid

How does one contribute anonymously?

http://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners...c=24360&hl=

There are two ways to donate.

To make donations via PayPal, simply go to www.paypal.com.au - go to make a payment and put in my email - etp@lightningdezignz.com.au - fill in the rest of the form and simply submit. That way for anyone who wants to stay anonymous, you can.

For donations to the cause and remember every dollar helps

Account Name: M & E Pallett

BSB: 633000

Account: 134710094

EFT or cash at any Bendigo Bank.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Best of luck guys I've made a small donation things are pretty tight at the moment bills coming out me clacker.

I can offer some help when you need to move with lifting and loading stuff

i also have a station wagon that can fit heaps into it, also have a heavy rigid truck license but no truck

so if you need to hire a truck i can help there

weedrocket

I can offer some help when you need to move with lifting and loading stuff

i also have a station wagon that can fit heaps into it, also have a heavy rigid truck license but no truck

so if you need to hire a truck i can help there

Thanks, we will take you up on that, I was going to hire a 4 tonne on my license but a heavy rigid license will make all the difference come move time. less trips to accomplish ;) might even make it in one. yeah

iamnotacop; now the visit to Tasmania that we will be doing as soon as this is all over, simply one of those places that we decided to go see and fish too. So you are going to be one of the first stops for these two little bunnies.

Awesome. I live halfway between Hobart and the Great Lakes, with at least a dozen lakes between here and the Highlands. I would love to take you guys fishing either from the shore or from my boat. You guys deserve a break after this is all said and done, So I would be glad to help you have a great holiday. You have my address so there is no excuses now ;)

If you ever want to just chat on a recreational level then PM me and I will give you my Email address.

Back to the subject at hand, I have absolutely nothing of value to offer unfortunately. I have always had great landlords and do not know anything about Victorian laws and this database you are talking about. I do not believe there is such a scam, I mean scheme, in Tasmania. I do know that my sister and her husband with four kids (who live in Vic) have just received a notice giving them 60 days to move, because the landlords want to move back in. I think that just sucks. What ever happened to a written agreement. What gives the bastards the right to change their mind half way through a lease.

Anyway, sorry. but I dont have anything to offer other than my moral support, and the occasional $3.25 WHICH WE CAN ALL AFFORD FOR F***'S SAKE.

Come on guys. We all want the freedom but only a few are willing to help the people that are going to help get us anywhere.

WTF???

;)

Good on ya guyz , everyone who is contributing , even giving away their very last $'s ... Respect! ;)

Makes me feel all warm and gooey inside ;) (the Human Body is mostly made from goo did you know , and warmth is important) ;)

Anyhow , I was thinking early this morning whilst trying to dream ... $10 ISN'T just purely a "token" gesture (this was my previous thoughts) ... I am also totally screwed most of the time when It comes to Ca$h and also have to consider my own welfare ... But $10 a f/n is do-able even for me , in fact thact barely covers 2 beers at the pub these days (which I try and avoid) ... It's about the Least I could do ... So I want to do more and have been strategizing and thinking on it lol

I will let you all know if I come up with anything decent ofc.

ALSO , wrong thread i know ... But I have to give my regards to Radic also for his awesome Reggae CD offer :) Props to you mon :D

I will organize to get one soon ... that is if they haven't all been snapped up already?? ;) I think I heard them playing at MG and if it were then it was some great tunes :peace:

Here's the Link to that thread ... Legalize Cannabis FOR YOU!

To Lucid , thanks for your continued encouragement and efforts , might not be able to appeal to everyone but helps some people slide off the right side of the fence I would imagine ... So keep up the good work mate :D

Rightio , that's enough outta me for now ...

Cheerz Everyone and Please do your best to Help the Cause :D

Stay Cool.

Budman :)

P.s. Good to hear at least you have until the end of the month Lightning/Littlebit ... I am Positive something will come along for you soon , Best wishes ;)

To all who have tried to help us Thank You :yinyang:

We will apply for a couple of houses this week again, but if we do not have a definite place to move to by the weekend, we must arrange to store our things as we actually would need to start moving out no later than the 23rd, extreme latest. We have to get everything organised to be able to hand the house back ie: clean inside and out including getting carpets cleaned etc, mow lawns. There is also the power, phone etc to be organised.

So we are really running out of time and options, no one appears to have anything we can rent on this site at least near Melbourne and we simply have to stay close by for the HCA hearing.

So please if anyone knows anyone who owns a house to rent East/South East Melbourne HELP NOW, please.

There simply is no crisis accommodation available for us as they are putting families with children and the elderly first, as they should. We will again this week try all the caravan parks and see if they have anything within our price range.

I have to admit if we have to turn up to court having been made homeless the Justices will not be impressed at the Government, so there is always one positive from all of this.

:sly: lol