Tenancy database-Rental issues after charges are laid

THANKYOU raven! You could save their life and the 'erb!

On a dark note.

Yes this is disgusting. CUMMON PEOPLE! I guarantee you that 80% of the people on here have SOME money. 10% have A LOT of money, and only 10% have none. Yet only what 5-6? people have donated. We should have everyone that visits these boards doing something. Writing politicians, offering advice/support if you have no money. Donating money if you have it. Even the commercial growers on here must feel sorry for these guys (and I doubt there's many of them).

So by my calculations, 99% of the people on here are heartless bastards.

Ok I posted a comment here and I urge all of you to do the same, it's the last you can do. Any website possible. News, social networking sites etc.

http://inteldaily.disqus.com/how_serious_i...omment-10374067

Copy that comment or write your own similar version.

Donate people. I'm on the dole, have been since december last year and I still donated, I'll donate again. If I lived in melbourne I'd offer a room. I have a caravan in my backyard here in Adelaide that I'd offer too but alas, its in Adelaide..

Have you given any thought as to how long it will take them to actually get you off the property, once the eviction date has passed? I know of a few people here in Tassie who have lived in places for months after eviction date, without paying rent. I know that it is a different state and different rules, but might be something to look into.

I really feel for you guys, but there is bugger all I can do to help. I can assure you that if you ever want to come to Tassie, you will have guaranteed accommodation in a beautiful part of the world. But I understand that holiday's are not in your train of thought at the moment.

Are you still paying rent? I wouldn't be, what can they do - kick you out??

So after reading what I wrote, I realise that I have not offered anything which may be helpful. Sorry about that.

Good luck with everything.

Hi guys,

I am so sorry that I have not been able to donate any money to you guys. Myself and the missus are up shit creek ourselves in terms of debt, in fact Im expecting our electricity to be cut off sometime tonight or tomorrow. I had kept aside $50 from last weeks pay o give to you but I had to put it towards some outstanding rent we owed.

Anyhow, despite not being able to help monitarily, perhaps there is something else I can do to help? I live in Sydney on a rental property so that rules out offering a place to stay but perhaps I can do something else. Let me know please.

I have had my own fair share of rental issues - Ive been booted out of 3 homes but managed to negotiate my way out of being blacklisted. In fact I wouldn't call the last time a matter of negotiation, more of a veiled threat that if he blacklisted us then he might wake up one day to find the police crashing through his front door with a warrant to search for stolen goods. That shut him right up.

I have found that in the rental game one must grow a set of steel balls and play the same game they play, and play it ruthlessly. I remember storming into one rental agency with court documents in hand threatening to sue the living christ out of each and every single one of them for defamation and illegally entering the property. Never heard from any of them again.

Anyways guys, my heart goes out to you and I am willing to help in any way I can (I will donate when I am sure I have paid all the bills here first ;))

IANAC new laws here in Vic mean it is $1000 fine for using bond to pay last months rent of lease or refusing to pay and as to staying on, we are not prepared to do that to either the people who rented this prop to us (they are coming back from a lap of OZ, grey nomads, and one of them has gotten very sick) or the current agent who is doing all he can to help but is new to the district and has few contacts.

We really must be out by 30th june at latest.

We did a statutory declaration yesterday to hand to agents to address the defamatory comments on the Database which will hopefully in conjunction with the glowing reference that our current agent wrote, convince an agent to accept our application and lease us a house. Then we will just have to move... its easy if ya say it fast..

It sux that things have got to the point where they are with all u have on ya plate rite now, what is this world coming to.

I would love to be able to help out with some $$, but i am one of those ppl that can bearly make ends meet after all the bills and rent but next week even if it kills me to do so i will try and put at least $10 in ya acc i know it aint much but it better than nothing.

So come on all osa members put ya hand in ya pockets and help out if only $5 it all helps fight the good fight and get the bull shit laws removed for cannabis...

Thanks Ozzy, we truly appreciate every bit of help people give and understand MANY are in the same boat as us with funds being hand to mouth, in these dark days, especially many med users that are on DSP like us. We ask nothing of those with nothing to share, we only ask that those who can, do, those that can't, .... pray, spread the word, write to pollies, do whatever you CAN do.

We will win this fight and will not stop trying, short of our last breathe, Thanks again to all that are helping in all the forms it takes, together we shall triumph over tyranny.

Fibrofeend we have been a bit preoccupied with the case to think about the database until we had to, we never are gentle with anyone who thinks they are in power.

In the meantime this is a nightmare and we have no idea what we are going to do, we have in the past 24 hours had $120 donated all but $20 of that came from 2 members of this site, they happen to be 2 who cannot afford a cent and yet they give, and I feel so guilty taking from people like that.

I look forward to the day when I can actually meet some of you and try to repay what you have done for us.

iamnotacop; now the visit to Tasmania that we will be doing as soon as this is all over, simply one of those places that we decided to go see and fish too. So you are going to be one of the first stops for these two little bunnies.

Fibrofeend we have been a bit preoccupied with the case to think about the database until we had to, we never are gentle with anyone who thinks they are in power.

In the meantime this is a nightmare and we have no idea what we are going to do, we have in the past 24 hours had $120 donated all but $20 of that came from 2 members of this site, they happen to be 2 who cannot afford a cent and yet they give, and I feel so guilty taking from people like that.

I look forward to the day when I can actually meet some of you and try to repay what you have done for us.

iamnotacop; now the visit to Tasmania that we will be doing as soon as this is all over, simply one of those places that we decided to go see and fish too. So you are going to be one of the first stops for these two little bunnies.

How does one contribute anonymously?

sorry i dont remember asking about a database?? im confused

Smokinjoe why the anonymity? Otherwise just use there bank details, you dont need to give any of your details

to make cash deposit

;)

Account Name: M & E Pallett

BSB: 633000

Account: 134710094

EFT or cash at any Bendigo Bank.

Edited by Fibrofeend