My Indica in NSW

Thanks mate, ive got her in a pot which is deffinately too small...oh well. Im using 100percent coco(canna brand) and im lovin it. Man this growing shit is addictive..ive already got big plans for september ;) . My beans should be arriving soon. i got a pack of Full moon and a pack of PPP both from Nirvana. Should be sweet whatd ya reckon?

It sure is ;)

Good option with the coco too, as Nitram said, plenty of people have had great results with it.

You should do a grow diary for the next lot ;)

Well I had to harvest wayyyy early due to fucking mold growing on nearly every bud site. the bud however is a great smoke which stones me pretyy hard B) Will deffinately grow out these last 3 aurora seeds next year..im loving everything about this strain...well except for the mold....heres a few pics, i'm not sure how much it weighed up to as I dont have any scales. Its a great bong smoke too...I can pack the fattest cones without feeling the harshness on my throat :) Just wish i had those extra weeks..my yield would have easily doubled

post-32356-1244448459_thumb.jpg

post-32356-1244448477_thumb.jpg