My Indica in NSW

Hey fellow aussy stoners...this is my first grow and she is nearly done so I thought I'd share the final stages with you guys. I had her under some fluros inside for about 6 weeks then decided to flower outside ;)

Heres some pics from last week. I will most likely be seeing her tomorrow so will have some updates soon

post-32356-1243254085_thumb.jpg

post-32356-1243254117_thumb.jpg

post-32356-1243254150_thumb.jpg

Hey fellow aussy stoners...this is my first grow and she is nearly done so I thought I'd share the final stages with you guys. I had her under some fluros inside for about 6 weeks then decided to flower outside ;)

Heres some pics from last week. I will most likely be seeing her tomorrow so will have some updates soon

Glad to see you finaly made it over here mate ;)

she is coming along nicely bet your hanging to tastes those buds ;)

Nice 1st effort og, looks like ya got a good dose of green thumb ;) hope to see plenty more from ya in the future ;)

Edited by TheHeadCing

Thanks for the comments guys, I went down to see her today and the change in growth isnt too big i'd say. Maybe the top cola has grown a bit? not too sure but i'd say theres only about 3 weeks left. man she smells so bad...in a good way ofcourse ;) ;)

post-32356-1243312814_thumb.jpg

post-32356-1243313005_thumb.jpg

post-32356-1243313026_thumb.jpg

Edited by ozgrower

Hi Ozgrower,

She's a picture of health.

Is she in a pot or the ground? What medium are you using?

Thanks mate, ive got her in a pot which is deffinately too small...oh well. Im using 100percent coco(canna brand) and im lovin it. Man this growing shit is addictive..ive already got big plans for september ;) . My beans should be arriving soon. i got a pack of Full moon and a pack of PPP both from Nirvana. Should be sweet whatd ya reckon?

Hi ozgrower & welcome to 'the hobby' , not like the others.....

ozgrower.......Im using 100percent coco(canna brand) and im lovin it. Man this growing shit is addictive..ive

Well welcome to the 100% Coco Growers peeps here on OS ;)

......' :D ;) - ..... 'Adictive'.....ooooooooooooo yyyeeeeeeeaaa! can be ! :D ;) -

ozgrower.......Thanks mate, ive got her in a pot which is deffinately too small...oh well.

Ah ! but now you know - If you would have gone too big you wouldn't be able to move it ! :/

It a little looks to "green", not a torn leaf, so it has been well looked after :/

She's lapping the sunshine up like it wanted more! .........All credit to you :/ ozgrower

ozgrower.........Maybe the top cola has grown a bit? not too sure but i'd say theres only about 3 weeks left. man she smells so bad...

Nice but i bet - Have ever been interested in seeing whats more interesting and 'addictive' is viewing the 30x 'tich' action using a "Loup Mag glass" or a 30x magnifying glass and take a peek....... :D WOW !

ozgrower..........already got big plans for september !. My beans should be arriving soon.

A finishing time is up to you thee later the more "couching the stone" I am a looker and appreciator of "AMBER" on the darker side. So take a peek @ the buds see if you see "sugar" or crystal on the bud leaf.

enjoy

:D

Nitty.