Strange Behavior

Radic,

I agree with your recommendations and, in fact, already did some of them, like moving her around. In the beggining, they were in separate buckets and she was already presenting a sort of low development and some rotten leaves. This behavior didn´t change when I changed the setup with the central bucket.

I will keep her as is, mainly because:

- it seems to be something that do not interfere in the healthy sisters;

- I don´t have a secondary compartment to reveg her nor want to risk clonning a bad genetic;

- Although the top-half leaves are almost scary and the yield will, for sure, be low, the buds are pretty good.

I am not quite sure about the direct relationship between the bud and the near leaves. The lower-half is very green and it seems that these are the leaves providing energy/sugars to the entire plant.

I guess the only way to find out any misterious energy flow in one of the grow corners will be with a next grow, in a few years.... the last one was three years ago with a single plant that provided me with good stuff for all this time.

Regards