motherplant

Another couple for ya tom...Is there anything else you would recommend doing to prepare the mums for cloning out? I mean, I've had a very good success rate without foliar leaching, but lots of growers advocate it, and I'd like to give them as much chance as possible, and get 'em strong, quick. Oh, and I've had the mums under the 400w son t for the last week now, they're showing heaps of new shoots and doing well. I'm planning on taking 5 clones from each, and then using the strongest 6 of them as the grow plants, and hopefully getting one of each as future mums. I want to grow these two future mums under flouro, and in as tiny a space as possible, so what would you say would be the absolute minimum size required for a small motherplant box, compact flouro, hydro with two plants? I'm not asking much of the mums, I just need a cloning out of around ten plants every 6 weeks or so? Thanks for your help tom....

*Wayne and Garths' Voices* "We're not worthy! We're not worthy!" lol B)