wots rong with these leaves

whats up brother...these guys got your fix...mine are doing that now from the heavy duty nutes Im pumpen in there viens...but the tops are doing great....im only a few weeks from harvest..hopefully about 2 weeks...so I aint worrying with it...it is just proving that there getting maximum nutes.......they'll be fine....some probably wont bounce back...but they wont get worse if you follow these guys good info......PEACE

hey nitty i no what ya meen about loseing ya posts its happend to me a few times shits ya to tears so im totally fine with your briefness i will do as you say and hopefully all shood cum good or not get any worse just another question what ph do you think i shood run it at? is 6 to low or is that ok also thanx happie hippe i will do so and i hope all turns out well for you and your baby girls! i will also give wot you said a try need4weed i can only see it doing good i have an air con running near on constant so i dont think heat is a problem the only part of the plant that got effected was the top few leaves b4 it threw any flowers out coz they touched the light for a day so i lifted the light up another foot and she hasnt got any more burnt.

cheers guys!!

lol dirtyman B)

Edited by dirtyman