wots rong with these leaves

hey mate heres the plant the bottom half looks like shit compared to the top half but the top half still looks a little sick in some areas a bit of interveinal chlorosis and a bit pale also i have noticed the plants leaves dont look to seem as fat and indica as they did at the start

the thing that is bugging me other then the dead leaves and yellowing between veins is these spots i think they might be wots cuasing it someone i no recons its mould but my humidity rarely climbs above 55%the ones on the leaf stems and bottom of veins look purple to the eye but sort of greyish purplish under the 10x magnifying glass and the other spots go up the bottom quarter of the main stem stem so i just dont no also some of the lower leaves that dont look that sick are really easy to break off please help as im only about 5 weeks from harvest a lot of time and effort has been spent on this little girl and i dont want to see her dead

its in a home made bubler with a twenty litre water tank were the roots,air stone and nutrient mix are and an eight ltr pot coming out of the lid with a mostly perlite mix with a little bit of vermiculite dont think i will use this system again as it was my first time growing indoors when i made it and have seen so much better systems that have way better results and are just as easy to maintain

i used to feed her canna vege in veg and have had problems since then first i thort it was a magnesium deficiency but no matter how much mg i gave it she didnt get better but she stoped getting any worse but then she started going to shit again

i used flores in bud but changed to flairform greendream instead as i find canna to be full of to much nitrate as ammonium making the nutrient solution to hard to buffer and being unstable witch is wot i think cuased the problem blocking out to many other nutrients i only used the flores for the two week change over period before i decided to switch as the plant just woodnt stop growing up due to the flores having 21% amonium nitrate in a bloom mix since i switchd the plant started throwing flowers out i switched 7 days ago 2 days later the flowers came out i no your plants are supposed to double in size when you switch them over but this plant trippled and a bit in hight

i also have definently seen an improvement to the top half of the plant when changed to green dream but the bottom half seems to keep getting worse my e.c is on 1.8 and ph floats between 6.1 and 6.5 i have tried changeing my e.c to just about every thing from 1.1 to 2.2 and 1.8 seems to be where she doesnt get to fucked any higher she burns any lower she starts loosing colur and gets worse so i am nearly at the point of giving up!!!! temps between 22 to 26 degree at the highest. the srain is dutch passions blueberry now heres the pics

THE SPOTS!!

post-27815-1241280794_thumb.jpg there on a far bit of the plant not just this leaf abot 40% of the plant has them sum parts worse then others post-27815-1241282869_thumb.jpg

THE BOTTOM HALF

post-27815-1241281133_thumb.jpg post-27815-1241282238_thumb.jpg post-27815-1241282299_thumb.jpg

post-27815-1241282562_thumb.jpg post-27815-1241282815_thumb.jpg post-27815-1241283370_thumb.jpg

THE TOP HALF post-27815-1241283473_thumb.jpg post-27815-1241283538_thumb.jpg post-27815-1241283765_thumb.jpg

THE DIFFERENCE IN LEAF SIZE AND SHAPE!

new leaf growth post-27815-1241284266_thumb.jpg what the old growth looked like see the difference? attachment=42497:IMG_0876.JPG] post-27815-1241284631_thumb.jpg

so there you go guys hope thats enough info for yous coz thats about all i can say rapped up in a nut shell lol haha fuck me i done some typing dont normly rite more then a paragraph !!

thanx every one have a good one and hope some one can help!

lol dirtyman B)

post-27815-1241284465_thumb.jpg

Hi dirtyman,

I just spent 30 mins typing a reply only to have it not post and lost forever. so this reply is a very shortened outline of my ideas.

Cause - PH causing "nutrient lockout"

Recovery Plan -

1) "flush". Flush well & dry out well.

2) keep up the 12/12 lighting.

3) start feeds (back to Canna Flores) nutrient feed @ 1/2 EC increasing to 1.8 over 2 weeks.

Sorry to be so short but i am pissed off at the 1/2 hr it has taken after the fecken shit boomed out on me.

lol

Nitty.