panic attack racing heart 26 year old

I stop smoking hydro for 4 wks after 15 months using everyday I had bong yestaday 30/4/09 night I was stoned as after a few minutes i started to feel bad I could feel my heart beating out of my chest aND trouble breathing as well though i was going to vomit any minute feeling like was gunna die of a heart attack this went on for over 1 hour I consider calling the aMBLANCE but was to scared of the consequences of such actions the worst of the feelings went after 1half hour seem to calm down 1/5/09 chest still feels tight had some asmol inhaler today.......

It sounds like a panic attack to me. This can be triggered by cannabis or it can happen without cannabis being involved.

It is a very unpleasant experience and I should know because it happened to me years ago. The symptoms you experienced are very typical.

A full blown panic attack is as bad as it gets in my opinion and it takes a while to get over them.

I hope you are doing a bit better now.

not knowing who grew them bought 4 ounces and i smoke most of them in couple mths all except one oz had a few cones b4 breaking and nothing like that occured haved smoked on and off for 16 years went to the hospitial todaY to check out not dying they said smoking it can caUSE narrowing of the lungs THinking mayb i pulled a muscel in my chest as well coz its still sore

Listen to your body. Cannabis IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. Nor is Alcohol for that matter.

If your experience is not pleasurable then it's time to consider if it's worth doing. And given your experience I guess not.

BTW-ANYBODY WHO USES DRUGS AND FEELS THEY NEED AN AMBULANCE CALL THEM. THE POLICE WILL ONLY ATTEND IF THE PATIENT IS AGGRESSIVE OF VIOLENT. MANY A PERSON HAS DIED BECAUSE OF THEIR (OR FRIENDS) FEAR OF POLICE.

Edited by flatcat_auz

Yeah sounds like ya chucked a "whitey" to me.

It usually happens to casual choofers or people new to it, had it happen a few times when i was young and hitting it hard, usually after a night on the grog the cones were the proverbial straw.

Maybe you were a bit run down anyway? dehydrated? its sometimes part of it.

Just ease yourself back into it I'd say, if it keeps happening then yeah...give it the flick,or try bush....dunno.

cheers