How much is too much?

I was just wondering on average how much you guys smoke a day.

I have been called a 'junkie' on many occasions which is really starting to shit me because i dont think it's even possible to be a 'junkie' on weed. I smoke on avg probably 3-4g a day? Now in your opinion.. is that a JUNKIE? lol

Maybe whoever is calling you a "Junkie" might want research the meaning to the word a bit closer. From my understanding, it's hard to associate a cannabis consumer with the term junkie, like a couple of others have already stated.

That's not to say, you may not have a problem with cannabis. I'm sure most of us long term stoners have fluctuated our consumption, more or less over the years. But what is considered excessive is something most indiviuals can figure out for themselves, in my opinion.

But you can be sure the media and governments like associate the two. Nothing like a good bit of scare mongering to hide the truth from the sheeples.

lol

lol

I was just wondering on average how much you guys smoke a day.

I have been called a 'junkie' on many occasions which is really starting to shit me because i dont think it's even possible to be a 'junkie' on weed. I smoke on avg probably 3-4g a day? Now in your opinion.. is that a JUNKIE? :D

i smoke a good 4-5 grams a day

the wife smokes a good 7-9 grams a day

a junkie steals and lies to ya face and uses needles

all tha best

bil

i have been choofing 4 more than 27yrs and i have been called a lot of things from a junkie 2 a freak and most of these comments have come from uneducated misinformed morons who have either never smoked or have dabbled in weed and think that all drug users are tied 2 the same brush my advice is tell them all 2 go 2 hell and start getting a life

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The term 'Junky' is a colloquial term with negative connotations to refer to a person who is thought to be a drug user.

Junkie or junky may also refer to:

.A person with a drug addiction

A person enthusiastic about something.

I wouldnt worry to much about what others say about you most people have no idea and are always keen to put others down to make themselves feel better.

Edited by LawnMowerMan

seen

for me dose rates are strictly a personal ting

and they flucuate with the severity of the pain

i selfmedicate with hash oil to treat chronic pain

most days i smoke about 1g of hash oil

since i lerned how to produce my own back in 1995

till today

befor that i would smoke about 1/2oz of budz per day

since 1972 when i had a car accident that started me pon this journey

irey guidance