Q&A tonight 930 ABC

You can download/watch the show here

http://www.abc.net.au/tv/qanda/txt/s2521164.htm

Thanks for the encouragement guys. Every chance I get I will give the bastards shit. I have always believed in a fair days pay for a fair days work. They have earned my contempt, so it would just be wrong to not give it to them. :) :peace:

Edited by lightning

Good work brother good to see someone getting out there an sticking it to em nice to see them questioned for a change.. Sad they cant ever be honest bout anything huh.. Twisting words and finding ways around an out of things instead of simplifying it an being truthful Much respect to u 2 tho One Love and keep doing what u doin bruz

Word lightning! Well done.

I hate the fucking collection of conservative cocksuckers they always bring onto that show. I always end up yelling at the TV *_*.

:jedifight, yeah I do too also. I do enjoy the show a lot though, always interested to hear the minds of the people vs. the conservative arrogant hypocritical pollies. I hate the pollies answers the most, they always side fuck the question in the ear & all you