WA Plants are they ready please

post-30405-1241060349_thumb.jpg

Ok here is the final crop from my 2 baby's which i ended up with . 12 ounces in total dont know if that is good or not but for my first out door grow i think is ok. I dont smoke and dont sell. It was just a project that ive always wanted to try. But after all the hard work i thought i would go and by a pipe and try some. God what a buzz i was out of it for around 4.5 hours at home it was a very plesent buzz with a good body and head buzz and no feeling of being tierd or going to sleep. ( and by the way that was only a very small amount i had it was 3 big inhales from a small pipe.) So after this i decided to play around with the stuff and have put around 3 ounces in a jar with some chocolate coffee beans,and have been opening the jar up each day for around 20 mins making sure its not getting any mold in it,and the rest is in other jars with nothing in just incase i ruin it all.

It seems to be getting a very mello coffee chocolate smell which is quite nice. I will let you no what that one tastes like in a few weeks time. All in All it's a shame the stuff isnt legal cos i think i have found the job ive been looking for all my life , i seem to have green fingers and i actually really enjoyed the project.

look forward to your comments

cheers and thanks again for this great website and its members

Cruzeiro