WA Plants are they ready please

Hi to everybody , Just joined the forum and i am amazed at the information available truly another world!!!!!

Anyway just thought i would try growing for personel medicinal purposes !!! and im amazed at how well ive done .

put to seeds in a pot around november last year and i think they are about ready for cultivation,but im not sure have taken some pics of the buds and then zomed in and they look at a round 50 50 (white and red) so would it be advisable to take them out now or to leave them for a little while longer,if so how much longer a week 2 days etc,any help would be appreciated.

Here is a few facts how i grew them,

Threw 2 seeds into 2 seperate pots with pure organic soil mixture.Placed in my very small backyard but is a sun trap for at least 9 hours a day . Here in WA

plenty of water and love for around the last 2 months.

then took them in compete darkness for 12 hours then back out for 12 hours.to get them flowering

then just threw then some thrive tomatoe food twice a week for the last 4 weks.

and here they are.

Look forward to your community help hehehehe

Cruzeiro

post-30405-1237548389_thumb.jpg

post-30405-1237548575_thumb.jpg

post-30405-1237549607_thumb.jpg

Edited by Cruzeiro

Hi Cruzeir, Ya plants are v/green --=-- i agree with evilboof13 - keep em running.

What nutrients are you using ?

Plants in bloom want more Potassium & Phosphorous and downs it's reliance on nitrogen having stored a lot in the greenery of the leaves.

Keep them on track a little longer lol and gunja speed across the finishing line Cruzeir.

lol

Nitty.

Have only been using thrive so im going to take your advice and go out tommorow and buy some Optimum bloom food, and just use it for a couple of weeks because as i understand i will have to flush the nutrients out for atleast a week before i cultivate? Which is only going to be 3 weeks away by the looks of it.

thanks for the advice

will keep you updated with progress

cheers Cruzeiro lol

few weeks to go yet

they want to grow out now

not up

so K and P fertz are the ones to do just that

and cut back pon the high N frets like thrive

forward ever

imho

try and get some --->soft rock phosphate

it is organic the local garden center will have it

or Guano if you have a bat cave handy

dont laugh some people round here do

oh yes

and cut the thrive out totally

a good flush with the garden hose till the water runs from the bottom of the pot --->clear<---

will help too get the N out

they look irey

keep givving that TLC

they are gonna pay you back big time

irey guidance

cheers for all the help, went out to the local hidro shop today and got meself some phosphate and potasium, flushed out the plants for around 20 mins to get rid of nitrate , then gave them a dose of p & p, and a bit more tlc and now will just sit back and relax for a couple of weeks,and get ready for the next faze.

give you some more upto date pics in a couple of weeks just before pulling out time.

cheers

Cruzeiro :D

hi there.

im from the uk, been here in perth for 6 months.

i grew my own in the uk, not easy considering how shite the weather is.

by the photos those plants dont look quite ready to me, but what do i know about ozzie growing seasons, i havent even had a smoke since i got here last august (sob)...anyways good luck with growin ya own its the only way

ps where do u get seeds from over here?

Cruz, they look like some nice strains there but I think you have burnt them a little, looking at those leaf tips!

thrive twice a week is waaaay too much unless its at 25% of recommended dose.

In the vegative phase I would use 50% (increase to 100% after few weeks if there is no signs of nutrient burn) of recommended dose of thrive once a week with plenty of watering on the other days

switch to a flowering specific nutrient like the other people said when she turns to flower and again only feed once a week at best as you did use some good soil by the sounds of it, which in reality should allow you to achieve a reasonable yield with out added nutrients .

also given that you are so far into flowering already it might be too late to achieve anything by switching to flower specific nutrients.

Personally I would let it alone for the last 2/3 weeks to flush out all the nutrients and let it recover from the nutrient burn evident in the pics so that her health improves and you have buds with a reasonable flavor/taste when smoking!!!

GOOD LUCK from a fellow West Coaster !

post-30405-1239446921_thumb.jpg

Ok cheers for all the help guys, it has been a interesting journey to say the least.

ended up at the local hydro shop,best thing i done as the owner was very helpfull with advice on my Tomatoe plants hehehe

I ended up buying some indoor p flowering liqud , which really moved the flowering process on .

Still made a few mistakes though over feeding , and feeding at the wrong time( early morning) Which made the leaf tips turn white and had some yellow on them too. But over came these problems and the plants i think have about 1 week left before hanging up to dry. I have really had fun growing for the first time and am looking forward to the next stages.

Here are some pics of them any more advie on whether they are ready or not would be appreciated. I have brought a 30 x magnification glass which is great looking at the plant close up, the trich----- are still cloudy and havent got any brown in them yet but should start soon i think.

Look forward to some reply's

cheers Cruzeiro