Need someone to vet my proposed setup

Thanks for the input Nitty! I'd only just heard about the problems with some grow tents and like you say they're kinda a temporary solution to what I'm planning on being a long-term activity :peace:

I've never built a frame before but I'm pretty handy with a screwdriver so shouldn't be too big a deal. Any tips on frame construction? What's the go with an entry? Just Panda film and velcro or are there better solutions? I'm building this up in my attic and I guess in theory I could go without the tent/grow room altogether but I was worried about light leaks from the door (it doesn't have the tightest seal) containing odor and to a degree....stealth.

So...off to Bunnings I go tomorrow morning!

I tried to send you a PM message butt failed.

It simply said;

1) Draw/sketch a plan so you have all ya measurement right and somewhere you won't forget thenm.

2) think about the pannelling sheeting size and fixing points.

3) get use of a cordless or electric drill (fuck doing it by hand with a screw driver if you can)

3) consider ventilation carefully

What's the go with an entry?
That's why my cab is so long. Entry is via middle front 77cm allowing for access to both sides of he cab with plans to have additional fluro's (enviro light tubes - 4-6X125w put in.

My build is designed for later upgrades in lighting (ugrade to 600w (cool tube) + use of fluro's) & no's of plants ttto be kept (mom's)) Max capacity 16 veging pants or 1/2 that in bud. I have a separate cloning cupboard atm.

woo hoo ! post-5398-1236994239_thumb.jpg

:scratchin:

Nitty.