A Current Affair

Is it worth pointing out that all the western media are owned and controlled by 6 corporations (soon to be three)? Or that most 'news' comes from either Reuters or AP, or that Reuters actually OWNS AP anyway, and that the Rothchilds (yes one of the banking mafia families) own Reuters?

quid bono , who profits?

In the war against the wonderful plant, who profits?

Indeed, it's a genetic predispostion [just like addiction], nothing whatsoever to do with marijuana . . . and as to ANY 'main stream' journalist being respectable, I think not, they are all sell outs to the almighty dollar, they'll spout ANYTHING if it means their pay packet is secure . . . they're all spineless and gutless with no conscience in my opinion . . .

And Budman, are you talking about the Catalyst progam on the ABC? That was so 'Reefer Madness Noughties Style' it was a disgrace . . . I've still NOT received a decent reply in any form from the ABC about that load of bull [why am I NOT surprised?!?!] lol

Awww man. I saw that Catalyst piece a while back. I was pretty appalled really. Especially seeing as it was coming from a program which is supposed to present an accurate representation of the scientific studies not just one of them.

It was pretty much about this one dude who smoked too much pot eh. Big deal, that proves shit all.

Catalyst is normally a good program though.

It would be interesting to know all the facts in this case. And I mean all the facts.

We are talking about a media presentation here. They don't believe in facts or the truth.

sounds like media lol to me

+ + precisely... For all we know they smoked so that killing themselves would be less painful.

Indeed, it's a genetic predispostion [just like addiction], nothing whatsoever to do with marijuana . . . and as to ANY 'main stream' journalist being respectable, I think not, they are all sell outs to the almighty dollar, they'll spout ANYTHING if it means their pay packet is secure . . . they're all spineless and gutless with no conscience in my opinion . . .

so true, as long as the story is at least mildly believable and there aren't huge amounts of facts pointing in the other direction they will tend too write the story with a real life base but turn it into a fictional tale of BS.

And Budman, are you talking about the Catalyst progam on the ABC? That was so 'Reefer Madness Noughties Style' it was a disgrace . . . I've still NOT received a decent reply in any form from the ABC about that load of bull [why am I NOT surprised?!?!] lol

could you link me too an online/uploaded version of this as i am intrigued too watch it. sounds... "controversial"

Is it worth pointing out that all the western media are owned and controlled by 6 corporations (soon to be three)? Or that most 'news' comes from either Reuters or AP, or that Reuters actually OWNS AP anyway, and that the Rothchilds (yes one of the banking mafia families) own Reuters?

quid bono , who profits?

In the war against the wonderful plant, who profits?

dude i never knew that... well let me rephrase i knew the first part but was unaware that the Rothchilds owned Reuters. The things one could achieve controlling the media !