A Current Affair

It doesn't take much to work out, if you KNOW what marijuana does and doesn't do, that this gentleman's son had mental health problems that were not being addressed by anyone, and his untimely death had little to do with his toking on marijuana [not that being a seemingly untreated schizophrenic and smoking marijuana is a good thing, as it wouldn't be, but] . . . it's just sad that people like him believe the worst and need something to blame mental illness on, if his son was properly diagnosed and treated, he may well still be alive . . . but, the mainstream media LOVE to blame marijuana . . . even though it has NEVER KILLED ANYONE in recorded history! :peace:

Had trouble finding the ACA interview..

Could only find this statement here:

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/entertainment/7...fe-drug-tragedy

Veteran Australian actor Roy Billing has revealed a very personal conflict in playing a drug boss in the new series of Nine gangster drama Underbelly.

Billing says he struggled with the role of "Aussie Bob" Trimbole

To the false claim of cannabis inducing psychosis, here is a report of a Danish longitudinal study of 1.2 Million people that shows that there is no cause effect to cannabis/psychosis and the incidence is totally controlled by the genetic pre-disposition. So the parents should point at THEMSELVES not the Canna.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/11/06/ca...sychosis_study/

Study clears cannabis of schizophrenia rap

I used to respect Tracy Grimshaw, but not any more she has moved to being the leading tabloid (read bullshit) Journalist in Australia, a total sell out.

:bongon:

Reminds me of something I don think I mentioned at the time but ...

There was a Doco on TV (not long before this "TV Stalkers" topic was created) ...

Young Aussie fella ... Went Schizo because of smoking Cannabis (among other things) and this documentary pleaded to the audience to understand that it was the Evil "Marijuana" weed that contributed to making this young boys life a living psychological hell .. or whatever ... :stunned:

Only toward the end of the story did the truth start coming out .. in that ... This Kid had pulled a knife and tried to rob someone ... Ha! , no laughing matter .. but the way it was swayed was so easily perceivable as propaganda smear it was ridiculous ... :bang:

The Mental health system .. or lack thereof will be discussed further of course. :toke:

Which came first , the Chicken or the Egg

Which came first , the Borrow or the Beg

Which came first , the Schizo or the Weed

Which came first , the Lie or the Greed

I forget what the topic was about , but I guess it doesn't really matter ... :guitar:

T.V. always tells the truth .. and most certainly it was medically diagnosed Schizophrenia that killed your Budgie Ms. Mavis .. I DO declare!

Anyhoo , Peace out everyone .. and keep the good work up :scratchin:

Cheerz ,

Budman :peace:

To the false claim of cannabis inducing psychosis, here is a report of a Danish longitudinal study of 1.2 Million people that shows that there is no cause effect to cannabis/psychosis and the incidence is totally controlled by the genetic pre-disposition. So the parents should point at THEMSELVES not the Canna.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/11/06/ca...sychosis_study/

Study clears cannabis of schizophrenia rap

Indeed, it's a genetic predispostion [just like addiction], nothing whatsoever to do with marijuana . . . and as to ANY 'main stream' journalist being respectable, I think not, they are all sell outs to the almighty dollar, they'll spout ANYTHING if it means their pay packet is secure . . . they're all spineless and gutless with no conscience in my opinion . . .

And Budman, are you talking about the Catalyst progam on the ABC? That was so 'Reefer Madness Noughties Style' it was a disgrace . . . I've still NOT received a decent reply in any form from the ABC about that load of bull [why am I NOT surprised?!?!] :scratchin: