cloning outdoors

Latitude is an angular measurement in degrees (marked with °) ranging from 0° at the equator to 90° at the poles.

Basically it is just a measure of how far north or south of the equator you are.

Melbourne is approx 37 degrees south, whilst Sydney is about 32 degrees south.

Helps to get an idea of your daylight hours and hence flowering photo-period times.

Best of luck with ya little clones. What strain were they again?

Latitude is an angular measurement in degrees (marked with °) ranging from 0° at the equator to 90° at the poles.

Basically it is just a measure of how far north or south of the equator you are.

Melbourne is approx 37 degrees south, whilst Sydney is about 32 degrees south.

Helps to get an idea of your daylight hours and hence flowering photo-period times.

Best of luck with ya little clones. What strain were they again?

thanx mate :D

the are skunk#1 and white heavon clones :D

hi shroomyshroom,

It's that time of year 8mins longer day than night in syd atm ;) Isn't it a great time of year >:(

looking good - i have some rooted, strait to 12/12, in bud, sitting pretty. they make great single compact buds (no topping, no height problems, & not a bug yield. We all know it's the fun ones has cloning any time. I have 3 rooted from which I will pick a keeper (Thai mum), 1 to veg for 2-3 weeks, & 1 for strait outdoors to flower 12/12 :D

:D

Nitty.

hi shroomyshroom,

It's that time of year 8mins longer day than night in syd atm ;) Isn't it a great time of year B)

looking good - i have some rooted, strait to 12/12, in bud, sitting pretty. they make great single compact buds (no topping, no height problems, & not a bug yield. We all know it's the fun ones has cloning any time. I have 3 rooted from which I will pick a keeper (Thai mum), 1 to veg for 2-3 weeks, & 1 for strait outdoors to flower 12/12 :D

:D

Nitty.

im keen to see these ones do >:(

if i get a gram off each ill be happy

I keen as to see how your clones from your HB go... im a little pissed off i didnt take some clones off my sativa and give it to a mate to veg for a while.. ohh well live and learn