cloning outdoors

Hey ppl i know its a little late to start cloning outdoors lol

I know its even far stretch to sucsesfully clone out doors ;)

But shroomy has some spare time on his hands after he finishes work today and even this week end to put together a little thread at giving cloning a go outside...

he will be using cogs method :) so basically the clones will be cut from the mother plant dipped in water and then dipped in rooting powder and then inserted into a peat pelet.. come to think of it i will do 5 this way and 5 with rooting gel just to see if it make and difference at all.... there will be no humidity dome... and will basiculy come down to the surival of the fitest... that is if any survice at all... :)

no pics as of yet ppl as i am at work board of my tits... and just thought it would be a good idea just for shits and giggles

anyone who has tried this or something simular please drop a comment on what worked and didnt work for you and anyone else who has anything to say dont hesitate to drop a comment..

except chron... he has to atleast drop 1 pic in here to comment hehehehe :) :)

P.s i will be attempting to clone skunk#1 and white widow :) would love to try the jack H but that bad girl has started budding like crazy :/ my little girl is growing up... ;)

Edited by shroomyshroom

ok so here are the clones that i was experimenting with..... out of 24 i was left with 17 that made it :peace:

i sacrficed the runts to the junja gods and put the resst in pots... they are all in 2 pots cause.. well cause i could not fucked going back to the nursery to get more ;) and as stated this is just a bit of fun.. not looking for anything out of these ones

post-16743-1236914527_thumb.jpg

post-16743-1236914544_thumb.jpg