It fell over....

nici

This technique can begin as early as the seedling stage. Twisting the plant gently, using both hands so you don't pull on it's roots. Work each of the plants branches every 2", up to once week. Do this by grasping the spot to be treated with two fingers of each hand. Use one hand to stabilize, while the other gently, slowly twists. Or you can twist with both hands in opposite directions, slowly until you feel a slight snap. When the plant's get heartier you will actually be able to hear it.
i heard of this technique a while ago but u see they dont say what size the seedling is and by the sounds of this tread the seedling is so small it would have 1 set of leaves notice how in the above they say "Work each of the plants branches every 2" " they need to be big seedlings to have branches ;)

gazza, i start this technique on my seedling 3 days after they come up

as i say, give it a try one day and you will see her fatten up like mad, i have even crushed the seedling stem to the point i thort i have killed it this time, and do you no what ? that seedling turned out to be the biggest yeilding mother fooker i have ever grown, the plant formed a knuckle where i crushed the fook out of it,

the stem on it in the end WAS NEVER RIGHT, fat was not the word for that stem

i would not start the crushing bit untill it gets a little bigger, say 3 weeks old. but you can start the bending and rolling of the stem between your fingers 3 days after they pop up

all you got a do is play around with the little seedling stem 3 times a day,when i say play around with it, do just that, dont use any force, just be gental, you do no how to be gental dont you ?

hold the seedlings stem with your finger and thumb and sort of roll the stem between your finger and thumb and make the little leafs spin,one way & then the other way, but not so much you break its neck, as you do this bend the stem over a little one way and then the other way { simple }

WARNING,

after the fist time you do this, the next time you go see your little seedlings you will notice the stem has become harder & stiffer then it was before. so now you got to be very careful at the start when you start of doing the technique again because its going to be more brittle at first,but as you start playing around with it again you will feel it become softer & softer & softer the more time you play around with it & then the more you can bend it without that feeling its going to snap

just to let you no i found this so hard to try and explain this

just be carefull and you will have no probs

Edited by biggerbuds