smoking while pregnant

This is a really important issue that has been brought up before. I love weed but dont think its a good idea during pregnancy.

Look clearly their would most likely be a benefit from reversing the nausea of morning sickness into increased apetite - nutrition

But what about the pyschoactive componenets? and these will be exposed to the developing fetus. My argument is not whether this is harmful nuetral or beneficial to the infant because i dont know for sure. my argument is more do u want to risk it?. large amount of data saying its not a good idea.

People often say something is rocket science to describe its complexity, clearly, a more appropriate term would to be say its neuro science. Neuro science is well known to be a science inwhich we still we know fuck all and all we know is that it is incredibly inconceivably complex. So whats my point???

My point is this given the complexity of the issue would u trust the advice of any expert when dealing with the health of an infant that has no choice??? especially when the vast majority of experts passionately disagree with the sources quoted in this blog.

holes in the data of negetive research ? i would hope that researchers would put their deep understandning to good use and make holes in data not so obvious. Distortion of data happens at the data entry level and there would be no way to see it by reading the end report. only conflicts of interest, misinterpretation of data, drawing conclusions to which the data do not support, are easy detected in the end report. If anyone finds these please why not post them so that we can navigate this issue more informed. PS as for youtube blogs even if someone was claiming to be christ almighty i sitll wouldnt use this to base such an important decision on.

Edited by danoz