my buds r 2 big!

I have found that I often get mould due to damage to the stem within the bud allowing the stem to weep but with no air movement to evaporate the moisture mould developes. Keeping the humidity down is a good idea to stop the spores developing elsewhere, if they have no moisture they can't multiply. :yinyang:

The white buds could be mould, or as you say buds that have not had enough light, it's hard to tell without pics. Personally, I trim, no, I hack everything out from underneath my plant that is not getting direct light( its only spindly little bud with little or no value anyway)this allows the plant to put all its energy into the buds you want :thumbsup: . I have also found that i often get little yellow flowers on the buds that don't get enough light so the less of them the better. I have heard of people placing a light on the floor to get the light up into these areas but I have a phobia :sick of electricity and water, so my lights are above.

As for taking some bud off and leaving the rest, I always do this. I take some tops and allow the whats left to develope a bit more.

Good Luck