my buds r 2 big!

my first post here so...howdy!

i am harvesting my top bud from some real nice cheese clones

I am harvesting at 68 days of flower because of some localized bud mold

the outside looks fairly done but...........these buds are way bigger than soft balls, they are more the size of a Nerf football

and solid bud, i was so proud till i found the mold. (by the way i grew them in C.A.P.s bucket system)

Here's my questions:

1) In cutting down these large buds to help them dry I'm finding bud that is almost white with no color i imagine because it has never seen light has any one had this problem, is it a problem?

2) the mold is just inside the at the main stem about an inch an a half is affected out of a 8 inch across bud. Ive cut all of the mold away and was not greedy about it only green clean fresh bud remains, i separated all the buds to dry will this be a problem

3) I only trimmed off the top bud because the rest looked as if it would like to go longer is this OK?

4)how long do you flower cheese? my crystal is white under 30x

thanks

thank you for the humidity suggestion, very true and that i do have a problem with, but the bud that is very very light green almost white it is not mold, it is freshly picked and deep in the bud i can only can see this area because i cut up the bud to help it dry. i was worried about it because its so large

1) The inside bud is often lighter in colour. If there is no mould then should be no problem.

2) You might be O.K. if all the mould is cut out but it is difficult to totally get rid of (i.e. mould is carried by spores) so you will have to watch it carefully. It will probably come back.

3) should be O.k. although if you have mould and the plants are nearly ready maybe you should harvest soon. I often harvest individual buds when they are ready. This doesn't harm the plant imo. Again watch for more mould.

4) No idea.

Good luck with your cheese.