Good bye MJ, The day to say goodbye. At least for now.

Ah, that is awesome. The FC boards have huge amounts of great info for vapor enthusiasts. I really like the idea of the small load for the PD. Because of immunity, having to load so much into the Extreme can be detrimental to the pocket and in terms of using less. It sucks having a half vaped boal left when you don't need any more but ah well, this seems to be a "problem" with every vape other than the PD, hehe.

When I smoked cannabis, I didn't mix it with tobacco and I used a dbl chamber bong. I didn't smoke cigs or joints either, but I got the black (and pretty bad too + I have no appetite without cannabis, this seems common too, but everybody I know is uncomfortable when I bring it up). I have read that elements in tobacco smoke (not sure if it is the nicotene or not) constricts the lungs and prevents the black stuff from getting out, this might be an "internet lie" though. There seems to be so many people who say things like it is the cannabis cleaning out the lungs, or any other huge amounts of reasons justifying it without having to stop smoking or thinking it is unhealthy. There is a lot of misinfo out there I think.

Are you familiar with the hurricane/cyclone/tsunami bong? It has tiny little "air holes" in the chamber so fresh air can be sucked in, it makes a really smooth hit and filters out a bit more. It has a cool effect of "spinning" the smoke inside the chamber while you are pulling it. I'll try and post a pic or something later, but after 2-3 cones lines of yellow/black build up where the air holes are. Its good to cough it out, having that shit sit on the lungs for a long while would have to be bad. As I said though, I didn't smoke cigs or tobacco or joints and coughed up black/brown a fair bit. This was smoking about 1-1.5 grams a day, so maybe it was the amount I was using? I am just much more wary of pro-MJ propaganda now. Edited by Sett418

Things are much better now, I feel just stupid freaking out over nothing. Its the damn tobacco that Ive been chain smoking for the past years thats getting churned up out of my lungs. I don't miss the smoking to bits man, my vaporizer is coming over and I already have a huge list of stuff to vape, anything from herbs from the hippie shop down the road to even refined tobacco itself. I just hope I won't be dissapointed with PD.