i can say that one day comin home from work i took the usual short cut home through a school. i walked past the school caretaker and noticed he was holding a can of aerogaurd and asked him if he was paraniod over some mozz problem his reply was na mate i use it to remove graffti of the seats and walls each day after school then he showed me to prove the point he said that the school prefered to use it cos its cheaper than metho and has 10x the punch and he was right so to all you people useing a/gaurd ...THINK AGAIN.. take my advice.. trust me and cover up ! ps get the biggest blackest texta you can.. write on some steel and my point is proven ! ENGINE CLEANER ! Edited by hazedaze

The absolute best repellent spray is Bushmans, the heavy duty one which is 40% DEET keeps off leeches ticks and mozzies. I used to work in bushland and experienced all the nastys and this stuff is a savior, Aeroguard is cats piss compared to this. Bit hard to find in shops though.

no shit mate i fucking swollowed one 4-5am this morning while fishing the bastard stung me on the dangly bits at the back of my throat i was coughing and shortly after throwing up in me old ladies car not fucking nice my throat is still itchy :peace:
B) (sorry to larf),

That's some fucked up shit gaz .. catch any fish? :D

Hope it hasn't ruined your loverly choir voice coz for you to not ever sing again would be a severe blow to humanity :D

:freak:

In other news ... Apparently Mosquitoes prefer the loverly sweet and nutricious blood of Females rather than the mostly toxic poisonous blood found in most Males ... So if you can surround yourself with as many of the fairer sex as possible when outdoors then you'll be sure to be the last to be bitten by bugs :( No worries. .. hey ya might even score , who knows :D

I wouldn't put any DDT on my skin .. fark that ... you know that Monsanto execs helped create the Nuke Bomb and Agent Orange and that nearly all modern day Toxic Commercial Pesticides and Fertilizers were derived from this terrible research?

Oh It's safe .. you know also that "safe" is considered when only a few in 100 people die from exposure to it?? :) ffs

Well , didn't think I'd type that much just because of mosquitoes , but there ya go :(

Fuck toxic poisons .. wear appropriate clothing or stay inside :(

Cheerz all :)

Budman :bow:

P.S. :D

Can make your own repellent if interested. There's a mob making a good product atm too.

Just cedarwood oil plus rosemary oil, blended to cream.

Tea tree oil and eucalyptus might be worth a try to.

Garlic another for eating or topical.

Whilst on a holiday at Port Douglas a few years back. We were attacked by mozzies on any part of the body that had skin exposed. We noticed the locals never got bitten. Nearly everyone we asked who were not bitten said they had a couple of Barroca's every day. They seemed to think that the vitamin B in the Barrocas kept them away. Maybe it made them smell like orange that did the trick. :freak:

(sorry to larf),

That's some fucked up shit gaz .. catch any fish?

Hope it hasn't ruined your loverly choir voice coz for you to not ever sing again would be a severe blow to humanity

haha :freak: i cant remember what we caught i was to busy coughing and throwing up to really give a shit all i wanted to do was rip my throat out lmao

anyone watched bear grills i think hes name is on foxtel? shit is ment to be the go but i cant see my self covered in shit :peace: just to get rid of the mozzies

Can make your own repellent if interested. There's a mob making a good product atm too.

Just cedarwood oil plus rosemary oil, blended to cream.

Tea tree oil and eucalyptus might be worth a try to.

Garlic another for eating or topical.

50/50 Dettol/baby oil....shake and rub on...re-apply as needed...which is rare...will seperate into 2 layers after few hours time...SHAKE vigorously before re-application...also numbs any recent bites...

muA