Just over a foot now..

Hey Smokey, As Bufo said read around here lots of good things to be found. Help is at hand you only have to ask. Azalea potting mix isn't what I would go for, so perhaps a little re pot may help. Also best way to diagnose a problem is with pictures.

Rocker is doing a first grow as well so perhaps something in his post may help.

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners...c=21167&hl=

Your first grow is a learning curve learn from your mistakes, thats how we all started, and remember there are no dumb questions.

Cheers

Gills

B)

damnit.. I just spent half an hour typing up a big long response.. then my pc crashed... grrr.. umm.. the jist of it was basically that I wanted to thank u all for your help over the last month or so.. appreciate it! :peace: Ozstoners is a brilliant forum.. all be it so extensive its often hard to find things.. :peace:.. I'll keep looking.. Today I accidently grabbed some Searles 5 in 1 (thinking it was their potting mix.. be gentle.. :huh:.. ) though I added it 4 parts to 1 of the soil/perlite mix I already had.. also mixed in a very sparing amount of dolomite lime which will hopefully help the ph problem.. hopefully the 5 in 1 will work well as it looks like its got a great range of ingredients.. lol..

Also.. I do beleive Im in the early stages of flowering? If so.. should I switch over to 12/12 as opposed to 24/7 with the 400w hps? and I also have dutchmasters gold flowering A+B.. so when should I start on flowering nutes? :D Also below are some close up shots of what I think are the flowers and a few of the probs.. the brown looks bad.. but then it is a close up shot.. and is only happening on 4-5 of the leaves.. should I remove them now? The green leaf breaking about the same.. very small amount.. but still a problem I guess.. Now I know these are problems more than likely answered 1000 times before.. but I just got home.. can hardly keep my eyes open.. so just thought I'd quickly post the details.. :)... thanks again in advance.. and hopefully this time tomorrow it'll be either yay or nay on the new soil mix.. :)

post-19890-1228402824_thumb.jpg

post-19890-1228403015_thumb.jpg

post-19890-1228403180_thumb.jpg

post-19890-1228403346_thumb.jpg

post-19890-1228403491_thumb.jpg

post-19890-1228403629_thumb.jpg