News pics.. both of plants and redeveloped cabinet.. advice please? :)

F**kin Murphies Law strikes again! Just when I had everything set up so perfectly, plugged everything in, my HPS globe dies!! And here's me without a f**king back up! Oh well.. I'll have to pick up another next week sometime.. Should I use the fluro until it arrives? it's only 5600K but it's basically the only option I've got... I knew I should have gone with the Son-T 400W... damnit! haha... anyways thanks.. I'll go with the fluro for tonight (this morning) and see what you think? Cheers...

wat farked the 400??are you sure its screwed in tight??..tie the string to the fan through the hole where the bolt come out of and hang it against the wall blowing at the top of plant from the SIDE,,,,dont put the fan lead over the 400 like you have with the flouro(might catch fire)...when you get the 400 going,,put flouro somewhere and take couple of cuttings or start seeds so when this crops finished you can put new ones back under the 400..............then you can have a veg section and a flower section(crop every 8 to 10 weeks) Edited by LOGGER_KING

The white heating element (that provides the light) came apart from the metal wire it seemed to be soldered to.. kind of a bitch.. just when everything was working smoothly.. apart from the fan not coming from the side, is there anything else I should be worried about for the next few days while I wait to get the new globe? There doesn't seem to be much heat at all coming from the fluro so I'm hoping the distance from the plant isn't going to be an issue? I should get the globe tuesday or so.. so until then.. this setup is gonna have to be the way to go.. thanks for gettin back to me.. appreciate it.. B)

Basically I've had the 400w on 24/7 till yesterday.. and the fluro's been on the whole time since the 400 fuct up.. the exhaust fan hasn't been on much, been playing round with it a bit.. trying to muffle the noise, experimenting a bit.. not that bad, but can always be better.. I just fixed it up as good as can be though I think.. so it'll be on from now till I get the new 400w Son-T lamp.. which I read is good from now all the way till harvest.. am I right? B)