HP OR SON T

What do you mean by HP ?? If you mean High Pressure Sodium .. Son T is just a different type of bulb that you use is a HPS set up . They will all be HPS .

Now if you were to ask about the differences between MH ( metal halide) and HPS , that would be different ! :smoke:

Perhaps your question should have been something like this : What type of HPS bulb do you prefer "

yes...BUT....SON T IS MORE LIKE A CROSS OF MH AND HPS,,a lot more like the sun...................for every 3 hps you should have 1 mh for flowering (the old days)............most people go from mh to hps but they should leave both in there(12/12) if the mh is not needed elsewhere

LK , No need for the caps but can you explain to me how son -t's are a "mix"

Whats different about them and other HPS globes is a slight change spectrum not a redesign on the type of bulb how does that make them part Metal Halide ?

Personaly I use 600 watt conversion bulbs in veg and pop in sont bulbs for flower , have tried growlush didn't find anythign wrong with them I just get a better deal on the son-t's

LK , No need for the caps but can you explain to me how son -t's are a "mix"

Whats different about them and other HPS globes is a slight change spectrum not a redesign on the type of bulb how does that make them part Metal Halide ?

Personaly I use 600 watt conversion bulbs in veg and pop in sont bulbs for flower , have tried growlush didn't find anythign wrong with them I just get a better deal on the son-t's

i dont meen to do caps,,,i just cant be fucked rewriting it when i do ...........are you trying to be a smartarse?......I meen there's more blue in son t............mh=blue to me

I found the son-t 's too have a great HPS spectrum and work alot better then the lukagrow bulbs.

I personaly like the sunmaster globes as they offer a great spectrum including some blue.

For the best spectrum in a hps globe with the extra bennifits of a little added blue spectrum, the Son agro bulbs produce amazing results.

I havn't used the eye hortilux bulbs yet but have read only good things.

Edited by HappyJay