Metre reading guys...?

Yes expee, hiding them in with other plants is a good idea. I grow that way here sometimes.

Main problem is keeping your mouth shut. If you show your friends, odds are that plant will be ripped before it's finished.

At least you'll be able to argue your mum knew nothing of the plant if the cops get wind of it, the occupier will be charged if no one steps up and admits ownership.

Is this what you want happening at mums place?

Just pointing out the problems, pity things aren't different, we should be able to grow pot in our own gardens, just make sure you don't make your families house a target for crims.

Those are some very good points. I would have thought the cops wouldn't have cared to much if it was one plant, especially outdoors. Other guys ripping my plants is another problem...

I'm sure it's safest to grow in the bush. The problem I find there is 1. A good place and 2. you gotta hide it beneath some trees so the helicopters don't spot 'em.

Those are some very good points. I would have thought the cops wouldn't have cared to much if it was one plant, especially outdoors. Other guys ripping my plants is another problem...

I'm sure it's safest to grow in the bush. The problem I find there is 1. A good place and 2. you gotta hide it beneath some trees so the helicopters don't spot 'em.

tie it along the ground,,,,,,,,,,,,,helicopter wont be a problem for 1......so dont worry about that

Are you saying tie them horizontally so they don't stand tall? What's that do?

Yeah, I assume the helicopters are looking for commercial crops anyway

most people notice them if there like a xmas tree .....tie it over ,then tie the branches down that grow up and so on ,,,you get more weight that way ........or get one of them fake mostashes and glasses and put on it :smoke:

other option is to actually get a dog, they wont step a foot in your yard if you have a dog, any shape or size... You cant take chances with other peoples dogs.

Or you could rig up a motion sensor to a play back a recorded dog bark if you cant get a real dog

after about 12 months they are meant to start scheduling a time to come and read the meter, talk about convenience!!

as i know a few metre readers and the stories i have heard are funny as.... growing in or around the meter box is not as uncommon as most would think....i know of a meter reader who came across a fairly substantial grow and the old guy at the property was dropping hints at him suggesting to come for a smoke....

most meter readers dont care and just have a giggle and say good luck to ya.

why not just pay off everyone in ur street...just like in dee why in sydney where a judge and a few lawyers and coppers get some decent kick backs for not saying a thing bout the 4 houses on the street pressing pills.