Metre reading guys...?

Ive got two small Kindu Kush babies growing around the side of my house, but they are right next to the electrical box/metre.

Is there any way I can find out when the metre reading guy comes around to check them?

I plan on growing one guerrilla and one will stay there to get nice and big B)

In a pot of course so I can move them when necessary.

probaly better soil on the front nature strip.........................................r u for real eexpee............r u hiding them from mum and dad???

Yeah, I'm living at home. My mum is letting me have one plant down the side. If that's not going to work, then they may have to go bush cause the house is small and there's nowhere else really.

I talked to her just now, and she is wondering how you would successfully grow one plant amongst the garden is disguise. the problem here is neighbors and helicopters. Any other plants/styles of keeping it that better makes it blend in?

Edited by eexpee