omg budding already.....

It's worth putting them out early imo because it heats up fast as soon as summer hits, it hits fast and if the plants already have a good root system they'll just power away. Here's some pics of my grow most are revegging I fed mine some High Nitrogen Guano and threw some Fish Emulsion and Nitrosol in it too the heats picking up but man these clouds don't want to give way.

post-16298-1226377128_thumb.jpg

post-16298-1226377200_thumb.jpg

post-16298-1226377279_thumb.jpg

post-16298-1226377596_thumb.jpg

Edited by Passenger

wow your plants make mine look like camp fail. it just keeps gettin worse and worse for me. now i have the plants down the side of the house with hardly any sun cos the Ds have showed up a few times for other shit...but maaan your plants look gud nice and healthy ;)

Got any pics of your plants? Why did you have to move them what are the "Ds" i'm a little confused. Thanks but atm I wish I didn't plant them so close... they're taking over each other and once summer hits ill have to make the choice to maybe rip some out or train them away from each other like im trying to do now. If you want them to grow fast like mine did then use liquid feed and give them plenty of water once they start powering.

;) A theory I have is that some plants can tell that we are coming out of a period of dry seasons so they start to flower early to reproduce as fast as possible and take advantage of a good season (possibly a recessive form of the auto-flowering genes, triggered by environmental factors) . From my experience most will flower enough to make seed but will then continue growing through until the normal flower time. Unfortunately yield is affected as they don't get to the size they would had they vegged as per normal.

Peace MongyMan