omg budding already.....

heya guys. recentley planted 3 plants all female. been planted now for like....5 weeks maybe and are not very big...

prolly cos the stupid bastards are budding like mad already!! they get heaps of sun (when the thing decides to shine).

i live in WA and the spring here has been crappy and we have had hardly any good quality weeks of sunshine. my plants are about 20cm tall and have heads on em with hairs poppin out everywhere. so im guessing that growth has somewhat stalled

because all the energy is being placed on bud production. hmmmm. so im hoping that when it starts to heat up a bit the plants will go back into veg? or will they just be permascrewed. it would be a pitty because the hairs are pinky purple :scratchin:

any ideas on what i can do and if you could tell me what to expect in the coming months it would be great. (they cannot be placed in anymore sun than they currently are in)

thanks for any help.

Yea ive got the same problem with my little mofos ... bastards , ive done everthing the same as last few years except ive done it 6 weeks earlier and mine were raised on 14 hrs light! ... im spewing buckets full :huh:

even stranger ive got one Agent Orange plant raised on same regime as the others and that is NOT flowering ??? go figure ..

just sit tight and burn Cannabis as an offering to the Ganja Gods .. thats what im doing :D

:peace:

im in syd and i find that sativas can go out in sept-oct, but the dutch and canadian strains are best planted late oct early novemeber. If you plant earlier they will go straight into bud, they will reveg eventually but it usually takes a while and wastes alot of your growing time.

i find its not a waste of time because it has put down a big root system already and starts bushing up straight away at veg time,,plus you get a bit of head early.................................but it might be differant in nsw