Strain: Magic Bud question

Yeah its kinda hard to tell hey. Cant really tell myself if new flowers starting to grow or the making of balls...

I raise the lights when i go in so i can move around, i keep the lights 60cm above the plants at all times.

Reason i put 2 in each pot was cause last time i had 80% males, this time is to get a decent mother, hence 2 in each pot.

I was going to start from clones next time and have 1 in each pot, this is only to obtain a mother B)

But still.. Yeah kinda confused... Thought it may be strain pacific or something? The last strain i used (white widow) showed dead on 2 weeks after i turned to 12...

i would put the other 2 pots where the fan is ,,,then put the fan faceing all the plants on swing hitting all the plants,,and put the lights over top of the six pots about 60 cm from tops,, spread them out as they get bigger,,,,no need to use all your space at the moment(big room you have)...................wat soil you got?? do you feed them???

For obtaining the mother im using 100% coco coir, using GT coco nutes, it will then be transplanted to a wardrobe i set up

For clones i will be using 60% coco, 40% perlite running on GT coco nutes

I cant really move the pots it may look like i have a lot of space but i dont really..., the fan is getting a bit of light im not happy with where its located, im still trying to find a better spot for it without moving the plants themselves. They get decent light from the 2x 600hps i dont think the fan is sucking up 2 much :P. This is only a small room, will eventually just be used for vegging. Im setting up another room soon to accommodate 10 plants that room will be alot better designed B)

muckin around with the lights (like 4 days on 12/12)and back to 18 can make FEMALES go mafro or males...,,plants in the bush will throw heaps of males or mafro if not getting enough light or shit soil or late in the season or crap weather. just in hope there seeds will have a better spot next year,,,,weeds brain is a smart thing,if they think there not gunna survive they will consentrate on seed production to survive,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,this is why people all ways have a lot of males even inside BECAUSE of shit lighting ,no air,,lights to far away and so on,,,because the seed thinks its the easy way out ,the seed thinks fuck this year and throws some seed so it can live on ;;;;hopeing a bird will eat its baby(seed) and shit it out in some good soil in full sun somewhere(MY GARDEN) Edited by LOGGER_KING

can you post clear and close up pics between nodes?

I went to take some pictures between the nodes and the dang camera just would not focus where i needed it to >< but it got me to examining the plants very closeley and i noticed a difference between 3 plants and the others, 3 had very small clusters at the base of the stems so i pulled them B) the last strain i did the clusters were alot more noticeable... The rest look clear apart from 1, that im not 100% on yet.. 1 of the males i pulled was in a pot with a female, should be safe?