Strain: Magic Bud question

Hey guys,

Im trying a new strain called "Magic Bud" (courtesy of planetskunk). i am waiting for the plants to show there sexes so i can pull the males, however it feels like they are getting huge and still not showing there sex? i know what a male looks like but so far these ladies are dickless... its not possible for all plants to be female is it? I have 2 plants in each pot, i have 6 pots, and none have sacks, so im starting to wonder if im just inpatient? its day 32...

Give me a couple hours till lights on and ill put up some pics if needed

Cheers,

Ricky

Nice plants.

They should be showing there sex anytime now, and if u havent seen any males by now i would guess they are all girls.

And when buying seeds 99% of the time u will get a male, as imho there is no such thing as a feminized, a seeds dna and genes are set to be male of female...

i would put the other 2 pots where the fan is ,,,then put the fan faceing all the plants on swing hitting all the plants,,and put the lights over top of the six pots about 60 cm from tops,, spread them out as they get bigger,,,,no need to use all your space at the moment(big room you have)...................wat soil you got?? do you feed them???

Nice plants.

They should be showing there sex anytime now, and if u havent seen any males by now i would guess they are all girls.

And when buying seeds 99% of the time u will get a male, as imho there is no such thing as a feminized, a seeds dna and genes are set to be male of female...

B).....we could debate this for hours AGAIN,,,,,but i'm not..................mods should have to no wat there talkin about to be a mod