Seedling, HELP me please.

First If you want to go with soil I would mix yourself up a better mixture. There are a ton on the net. For my first try I mixed up some planting soil, vermiculite, perlite, and sphagnum peat moss and threw a little lime in to lower the pH. I didn't have a pH tester and still it was a great mix. No fertilizer and sparse watering and they did great. I transplanted them out of it cause of space but they did great until then. Basically what I'm saying is find a good mix someone recommends online and you'll be on the right track. Still get your hands on a pH reader.

Also I would buy seeds online. I recently acquired some through Nirvana and the packaging was amazing. Very discreet even if you opened it up.

As a new grower myself I know it's frustrating to watch the plants go down but if you want them to do good you have to put forth the commitment. I.E. good light, good medium, great care...

Ha I started with soil in Solo cups hanging from a kitchen fluorescent bulb and now have an 400W HPS/MH hydro system in a closet.

Good luck