Question for experianced bushies

Potency shouldn't be affected as thats in the genetics.

But the less light it gets, just means lighter/fluffier buds, and it will stretch a fair bit looking for that light. Might take a bit longer to mature too...

Overall, I dont think it will make a dramatic difference, outdoor plants are going to be quite high yielding regardless. I reckon you would still get more yield off 2 outdoor plants in poor light, than you would off 2 indoor plants in perfect light.

At the end of the day, if thats the best spot you can provide for them, better than no spot, you may not get a monster yield, but you'll still get plenty of smokable bud :smoke:

Thats just my thoughts anyway...

Or like my out door plant that is only about 10" tall, it has started to flower due to lack of direct sunlight in the morning. It will get more sun as it gets higher in the sky, hopefully will return to veg. At least it is a female so thats a bonus.