Dutch Master Penetrator Gold

Hey GTC and every one just to confirm I was just having a laugh(your first post did sound like an add) I have actually used liquid light twice with ok results but no control plants to actually tell the difference.

Really someone needs to do a side by side comparison with many plants to see if it does what it claims to do. What is liquid light anyway? And WTF is in it?

Maybe I should do a comparo :D

aha.. Salgood buddy...

Yea I would like to but startin tomoro I am doing a side by side of the old Penetrator with Liquid Light and the new Penetrator Gold with Liquid Light. Tha guys at my local shop told me they would have 1L samples of Penetrator Gold in tomoro and Il be headed down there to pick it up. :D

While i was down there I also asked them your question of what exactly Liquid Light is and what it exactly does and they said its a highly improved version of Max-FX and Folitech combined and it makes the plant process more light faster. No one really knows whats in it otherwise Id be doen home batches :D :D

sorry my fault.. the penetrator wasnt gold

here to make up for it - comments ive seen on it..

1/2 strength the first week, 3/4 strength the second week, after that, as long as the genitics are good, the plants will respond well to it.

People get the stuff, mix it based on the directions, and spray....yest the plants leaves twist and contourt, then they come back to normal. In a couple of days you should see the growth difference. As long as you work with it and see what works for you, I think it's great. I've sprayed on seedlings, clones, all the way thru full grown plants.

As for the directions, it says to use it into flower, don't use it as far as they say. If the stuff hits pistals, it frys them. It's great to use on clones cut in flower instead of trying to pull them off.

only prob i`ve seem to have seen with it all is people following the directions on the bottle and burning the plants because was too strong of a mix that`s it. There i hope that helps..

Edited by ijustdontcare